what i wore wednesday and a few other notes...

So #1 son forgot his packed lunch for work and called in a panic (yes both Jerry and Jonathan panic when not fed regularly) and asked, no begged, for me to bring it to him. Miss Court has not left the house since last week but was actually smiling this morning so I thought I would actually take a shot and leave the house with my beautiful snot filled daughter.

Mind you she is doing ssssooooo much better truly she is, so I showered, dressed, blew dry my hair (I know...crazytown central!) and then got her ready. It's the first time this week I have not worn yoga pants. Miss Courtney was not so excited to get in her wheelchair since she has done nothing but be held or snuggled with for at least five days. So all the way to my sons work I heard about it. She just did not want to do any work at all and sitting in her wheelchair can sometimes be work. By the time we delivered lunch, she was sneezing and coughing once more in between complaining.

On our way out of the mall, where my son is the assistant manager of one of the stores, I stopped briefly in front of the Pottery Barn to look at their fall tablescapes. Miss Courtney decided to take advantage of that quite moment to have on epic sneeze. Needless to say, after I cleaned of her face, I cleaned off the Pottery Barn window. Sweet!

SO off we went to the parking lot. I stopped briefly to get my free piece of Godiva Chocolate, and then we headed back home. She is now sound alseep. I think it will take her a little more time to get her energy back. As for me, no more pity party here in this space. Life is hard, sometimes challenging and filled with ups and downs. I need to just get over myself and move on.

SO let's take a look at two outfits that I wore in the last week. I got a new pair of glasses, bi-focals that need to be worn all the time now. I like them. They are Kate Spade and my sunglasses are Jimmy Choo. They will probably be the only things I will ever be able to afford from either designer but they sure are fun.


What I Wore Sunday to church...a yellow silk dress that I have worn before but this time I paired it with a navy blue sweater and some glass and fabric beaded jewlwery. I am trying to figure out how to take some of my spring/summer dresses into the fall. This is my first try.


The second outfit I wore on Saturday. I got to spend the day with a dear friend from high school who is also Courtney's Godmother. We had a lovely lunch and caught up on life. then we shopped until we dropped. It was so much fun!! I can't wait until we get to do it again!!


My top is from Charter Club and worn with a cream colored tank underneath. the jeans come from lane Bryant and are THREE sizes smaller than last fall!! Woop! Woop! Shoes are BCBG from DSW. So comfy and colorful. Perfect for lots of walking.

So there you have it. Hopefully by next week, the dreaded plague will be out of my house and Miss Courtney will be back to her old self. I cant wait to see what y'all are wearing.

Joining up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy and Kristen@the Mrs. and the Momma  and Sarah @TuckerUp




Labels: