right...left...right...left...

In time...

* I will have the answers that I seek
* I will know which way to turn, which door to open, which window to close
* I will have the energy to make my way through the emotional battlefield that exists in the deep caverns of my heart
* I will have the answers to the "whys?" and the "how am I supposed to's?"
* I will know when to leap and when sit still

But for today...

* It's time to march on...
* Put one foot in front of the other...
* Find the joy in each moment given...
* Love...then love some more...
* Laugh...then laugh some more...
* Paint one room at a time...with the colors of grace and mercy...
* Take a moment each day to BREATHE deeply and acknowledge that I do nothing without HIM and the grace and mercy HE provides...
* Place myself in a position of humility, allowing others to serve along side me...
* Listen to the rhythm of my daughter's daily life and dance my a** off to whatever beat the day brings
* Remember that I AM NOT ALONE...EVER...

You my sweet wonderful friends have taught me that once more. Thank you for not leaving my side when I question everything around me. Thank you for lifting me up in your prayers and for loving me from far and wide. Thank you for the chocolate, the hugs, the notes, the emails, the Facebook posts, the comments...thank you for being Christ to me when I wasn't looking...

Today we march on to the beat of a different drummer.

We will figure out a new routine in time.

We will figure out what Miss Courtney can tolerate in her daily activities and what she is just too tired or too weak to do.

We will hold her and lover her through each and every seizure that tries to rob more time from us with our precious girl.

We will laugh when she laughs and cry when she struggles...we will live...and take in every moment we have with her wether it be for two months, two years or ten years. God knows the time and place so I don't have to. I am too tired to worry about it anymore anyway.

Life is meant to be lived.

Dreams are meant to inspire and motivate...so no more gloom and doom here.

More chocolate??? Why yes indeed!

More laughter??? Why yes indeed!

A little "Dance, Dance Revolution anyone??? Stella is gonna get her grove back!!

The tears we will save for another time.

Let's march on...shall we???

Labels: