thank you for making this mothers day special...

http://passionateperseverance.blogspot.com/2015/05/thank-you-for-making-this-mothers-day.html

Dear Friends, 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

You did it. I never doubted for a moment that you would. As always, when Courtney is involved, mountains are moved and great things happen. 

You have raised ( in 36 hours no less) enough funds for a headstone for my girl. $2000 plus something dollars were raised which gives us plenty of room to make the stone beautiful and special. 

Tears are running down my cheeks as I type this. This was the last thing we could physically do for my girl her on earth to honor her life, and you all made it happen. 

No words can ever express our gratitude but know that we are humbled and so happy to make this happen for Courtney.  

I go in this week to choose the stone and begin the process. I am told it can take 30-45 days from start to finish but can happen sooner depending on various things. I pray we have enough to cover the full cost but if not, we will cross that bridge when we get there. As soon as it is laid, I will let you know and I promise lots of photos. 

You are the very best readers a gal could ever have. You have carried me and my family through so much, especially this past year. Know that I pray for you and your intentions every day. 

God is good ALL the time. 

Happy Mother's Day!!

#lovealwayswins

Labels: ,