what i wore ~ vol.68...catching up...

This morning...Divine Mercy Sunday...

As I am slowly getting back into the swing of things here at blog central, I have begin to take photos of what I wear as each day goes by. I know there are many readers who love these particular posts and you know I hate to disappoint. So this morning we will play a little catch up. 


Today I went with a blue/lavender theme. The blouse from Eloqui is a little out of my wheelhouse. I am not a big collar girl since I suffer from "short squatty neck" syndrome. However, I am trying to press forward and try a few new things, so collar it is. I paired the blouse with a classic floral printed pencil skirt from Charter Club and some fab shoes from the Macy's house brand Style&Co. 

During this grieving process, I have gained about ten pounds so my middle and face are a bit fuller than usual. Not to worry though, I have begin to literally work it off. It's time to reclaim my life, one day at a time. 

I went bold this week with my nail color. Teal all the way. 

Moving on tho the last two weeks of fashion choices. First up we have Easter Sunday. This was the only dress that actually zipped up in my closet. Yep, ten pounds will do that to you. 

Anyway, the dress is orange and cream from ElizaJ and the navy coat is Charter Club from three seasons ago. It was a very brisk Easter Vigil so a coat was definitely a good call. The shoes are once again Macy's Style&Co. They fit like a dream. 


Me and my beloved before Easter Vigil.
 It was Jerry's 16 year Anniversary from coming into the Catholic Church. 

We can go back further to Holy Week. This first dress is from Holy Thursday service. It's a cotton damask from Lands End. It's so comfy and really elegant. I think I paid $35 for it, again on sale. I love the new look of Land's End. I call it the affordable JCrew. Shoes are black strapy wedges from Edleman. 


Next up was a ladies tea I attended. I decided that it was time for spring so bright and bold was the call. The dress is from Dress Barn and the sweater from somewhere deep in my closet. The shoes are last season JCrew. Gotta love a good end of season sale. 


Finally we have the two casual outfits I actually have photos of. This is what I usually wear Monday-Friday. Comfy linen pants or soft jeans and flats. Color is always present and any time I get to play with pattern, I am happy. 



So there you have it my friends. That's all I got. It is a beautiful spring day here in NoVa land so hubby and I are off to a Divine Mercy Holy Hour followed by Youth Ministry. 

I pray you have an AWESOME Sunday!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty , Tucker UpGet Your Pretty On and The Pleated Poppy. It's a party!

Labels: