i'm published!! rosaries aren't just for teething is HERE!!!

First - y'all made me cry with your wonderful comments on my earlier post and vlog! I mean you outdid yourself with your graciousness and blessed me so much...I promise to keep it real and be myself...now and always <3

You can order a paperback copy HERE!!
Exciting news today my friends. The paperback copies of "Rosaries Aren't Just for Teething" is ready to order. You can order it here!! I am so very excited about this project!!

This book is filled with reflections on Mary written by some of my favorite bloggers on the planet! I just cannot believe my good fortune to be included among this bunch of fabulous women, including:

Haley of Carrots for Michaelmas
Amy of Go Forth and Mother
Kelly of This Ain't the Lyceum
Cari of Clan Donaldson
Christy of Fountains of Home
Jenna of Call Her Happy
Dwija of House Unseen
Jenny of Mama Needs Coffee
Caitlyn of Harvesting Home
Mary Helen of A Helping of Home

My reflection is on the Luminous Mystery of the Transfiguration. I wrote about my Courtney and an encounter I had with the Holy Spirit one night while by her bedside. It was a powerful experience, one I will not soon forget. 

I cannot believe that my words are in a published book!! I am just beside myself with wonder and such delight my friends. This is so very cool!! I hope you take advantage and order copies for the Mom's in your life. You won't be dissappointed. I promise. 

Thanks to Michele Chronister who edited the collection of reflections. Michele, you are a rock star!! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of this wonderful project. 

What a day! I am a published writer! Wowza! 

Courtney girl, your legacy of love lives on, I am so very proud to be your Mama and to have had the privilege to love you, no matter how dark that journey got from time to time. Now there is nothing but light and love. 

God is good, ALL the time!

Go order it my friends. If you want the Kindle or PDF version, you can pre-order those here and here. 

#lovealwayswins

Labels: ,