nominated for a sheenazing award...vote now...


I am so honored to be nominated this year for a 2015 Sheenazing Award which are hosted by the fabulous Bonnie over at A Knotted Life

"The Sheenazing Blogger Awards get their name from Venerable Fulton J. Sheen, who was amazing at using the newest forms of media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic Church and his love of Christ to the world. They are a fun way to celebrate the excellence of the Catholic blogosphere and honor Venerable Sheen."

I have been nominated in two categories. One for "Most Inspirational Blog" and "Miss Congeniality". 

I mean seriosuly?? What an honor. I thank Miss Courtney for the inspiring the inspiring part of this blog because without her, I am pretty damn boring. Trust me. You'll see. 

As for Miss Congeniality...shucks y'all. So sweet. My husband might disagree, but whose asking him. 

The voting closes THIS Friday so go vote!! Pretty Please!!

To vote click here...


Labels: ,