we interrupt this break with tacky mucus...what????

Good morning all! 

Yes, I am still on a little social media break but I wanted to pipe in with a little story during NFP Awareness week. Many of you amy be saying NFP what?? That is after you are over the shock that I used "tacky mucus" in my header. It got your attention didn't it??

Excellent...so now that I have you attention, you can read all about our story and why NFP can not only heal a marriage but make it better than you ever imagined. You can also check out Simcha Fisher's awesome blog at Patheos where she is giving away some wonderful prizes this week including a handmade quilted baby quilt made by ME!! 

Keep those prayer requests coming. God is working and moving in amazing ways my friends. I look forward to seeing you in nine days. 


Labels: , , ,