coffee for the heart #20 ~ praying through the fear...

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” 
(Deuteronomy 31:6)

Good Afternoon All,

Welcome to Coffee for the Heart, our weekly encouraging video chat about whatever is happening in my/your world. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the interwebs.

If you read the post below, you know things are a bit dicey here in Lenaburgland today. Miss courtney is struggling with her weight and her Mama is struggling to keep the hope alive and not give into the fear that seems so close to swallowing me whole some days.

These setbacks get more changeling as she gets older. I know there is a plan for her life and for her witness here in the world, but there are days when the fear creeps in and I have a heck of a time battling it back.

I am clinging to the scripture above, knowing that I am not alone in this fight. So I will battle on and pray for an answer to her weight issues. I know it will come in time.

So pray, hope and don't worry. Sometimes easier said than done.

Blessings,


Coffee for Your Heart #20 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.


Labels: ,