what i wore sunday ~ vol. 48...


Happy Passion Sunday to one and ALL!

Today was filled with sunshine and very warm temperatures. It got up to 87 degrees today. That is crazy? Where is my Spring? Did Mother nature just skip it and move to summer? Wowza!

I have never met a chevron stripe I did not love. Maybe it started with Charlie Brown and that fabulous orange shirt of his. I always did have a thing for folically challenged studs. I found this little number on sale at Dress Barn (I think. I forgot to look at the tag and now I am sitting with my feet up and I am not moving to go check. This chica is tired.)


I decided to accessorize with yellow today. I can see me doing it with blue next time. The sweater is from Lane Bryant (last year) and the shoes are Payless. LOVE them! What a fabulous color and only $19.99?? I know, awesomesauce! They are wides as well so comfortable is their middle name.

I felt really good in this dress. I think you can tell. It's lined, swishy and flirty. Like me...I think...on a good day anyway.


Anyhoo, Miss Courtney went to Mass with us this evening. It's the first time she has been to Mass in I don't know how long. She is slowly, very slowly, making her way back to a normal state of being after this past weeks interesting gastrointestinal journey. I plan to lay low with her once more this week with only one trip to physical therapy planned. Our Easter will be low key this year. My Mom is hosting us and she is doing all the cooking. I am looking forward to spring cleaning my home and preparing for the Triduum.


Miss Courtney is wearing a sweater from Talbots Spring 2014 line, a white t-shirt and a ruffle tiered skirt from eShakti that we got last year. It was actually a dress but I made it into a skirt when the top was too tight and difficult to get on. The sandals are from Payless and the scrunched up smile face is from being out in the sunshine for the first time in weeks. 


For a bonus this week, I also added in the outfit I wore last night on a very rare date night out with my huband. My Mom provided the babysitting and the gift certificate for the meal. My husband provided the wonderful company. Chef Geoff's Restaurant provided the excellent meal. It was phenom! 

My maxidress is from Macy's and the sweater Lane Bryant, last year. It's actually grey with pinks and oranges but the light was a little off. It is so comfy. 


Well there you go. Have a wonderful week my friends and please do give me those prayer requests. I am making a Holy Hour everyday this week. I am honored to pray for you. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Carolyn @ CCMMCFee What I Wore to Church,  Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty , Tucker UpMonday Bloom @ DC in Style and The Pleated Poppy. It's a party!



DCinStyle


Perspective} WIW to church

Labels: