pretty, happy, funny, real ~ 2014, vol.8...

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

I haven't done one of these in a bit and I have been missing my {p,h,f,r} family so I thought I would drop in and say hello. I have needed to look deeper these days to find that contentment that Auntie Leila assure's me is here. 

It's been busy here these past few weeks with Miss Courtney. I won't go into the details yet again but needless to say, she is improving and things are slowly getting back to normal, or at least normal for us. 

{pretty}


I made 140 sugar cookies last week for an event and I had a blast doing it. So much fun and all those sprinkles are just so very pretty. Thanks to my friend Sharon her daughter Ellen and Miss Kieran for helping wrap them all. They are supper ribbon curlers for sure.



{happy}

I finally got to plant lettuce this week. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. I was also cleaning out my front herb bed and was surprised to find that my oregano, chives and thyme had come back. 

Yay! Bring on the spring herbs. 




{funny}

What? You don't stand outside and dance just for the heck of it? Jazz hands anyone??



{real}

Thank goodness for disposable chucks. We have gone through dozens of them as Miss Courtney has gone through her intestinal cleansing. I am just so very glad it's over with and she is getting stronger. 





~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Labels: