coffee for your heart #12...acceptance of what you did not ask for...

Happy Wednesday my friends. I hope this day is proving to be one filled with lots of great things for you and those you love.

Here at Chez Lenaburg, this Mama is still using my newly acquired Ninja skills, avoiding the lovely green snot missiles Miss Courtney has been firing in my general direction for the last three days. It be way fun...way, way fun.

NOT!

No PT for us today. I thought it would be best if we kept this happy little virus to ourselves. I know, I am too kind.

Anyhoo, today's theme is "True faith is when you accept the things (crosses given) you did not ask for."

Yep, sit with that one for a bit. I have and everyday something new is revealed. I think I will spend the rest of my life accepting burdens I did not ask for.

"Thy will be done, Lord"

Coffee for Your Heart ~ #12 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.



Labels: ,