when the back of your head looks like a ducks butt...

So it's day two of the hair nightmare. You can stop reading now if you don't care. I know I shouldn't care but oh...do I care. This is what it looked like this morning after I washed and blew it dry.


I know, I know...you're saying to yourself "It looks so cute. What is she complaining about? It will grow out."

Yes, but I don't have time for it to grow out before some major photographs are taken. You know how you have a certain idea in your head about what you want to look like and then you go and do something thinking that it will all be OK and BAMMO! It's not. Yep...still feel that way about this hair cut.

There is also the fact that the back of my head looks like a duck butt people!!


A ducks butt...all layered and fluffy, no matter what I do. It is a horrifying situation that cannot be remedied any other way but waiting it out. You know I am the most patient person on the planet...said me never!!

So am I excited about this turn of events in my hairs life? Oh sure it's just fabulous...


No...not so much. This is how I really feel.


Anyhoo...I guess I have no choice. I am going to have to suck it up and make the best of it. Such is my life. Learning how to make lemons out of lemonade...

Where's the freaking Vodka when you need it???


Labels: ,