30 day skirt & dress challenge - day two and a smile from my girl...

Happy Tuesday y'all. Yesterday, I was feeling "blue". Today it's all bright colors and sunshine. Things have been very busy this rainy summer day here at Chez Lenaburg. I tried a new "healthy" recipe for fig newtons and I am curious to see how it turns out. I will admit that I am not too optimistic at this point. They just doesn't look too appetizing. I promise to let you know tomorrow how the final bake went.


Todays outfit is a mix of sale items from Lane Bryant and DressBarn. It's quite cool and comfortable and I really love my sandlas. No make up today, just me. That mop of a hairstyle is getting trimmed this evening thank goodness. I have had the sandals for a few years now. Between the happy color and the flower details, they just make me smile.


I hope your Tuesday is going well. Looking forward to stopping in tomorrow after Miss Courtney's physical therapy. Who knows what I'll be wearing.

Miss Courtney sends you all her best regards. It has been a very good day for our girl. Lot's of smiles and laughter. Just how her Mama likes it.



Blessings,
Mary 

Labels: ,