i went outside today...it was AWESOME!

So today was like the best day in a very long time.

I left the house...to go to the grocery store and drop off lunch at my husbands office.

It was the best two hours of my life.

Yes, I may be a wee bit nutty since I have been in my house for severn days straight...OK...I may have lost my sanity sometime last week and it has yet to return...but it's OK...really...I think...well...anyway...


As pictured above, I was a little bit excited to be outside...ummm...yea...

...moving on...

A slight twitch has recently developed in my right eye...probably a result of my recent imprisonment...ummm...quarantine.

My husband does not mess with me when it twitches so it can stay...for now...

I had such an awesome time...out in the sunshine...drinking a beautifully cool and crisp Passion Tea Lemonade with four pumps classic sweetener.



No coffee you ask? Well I may have had three cups this morning before leaving the house, thereby leading me to choose a lovely non-caffeinated treat while out...for the sake of the community at large...

I lift my tumblr to you sweet readers who have spoiled me during these past few days...truly. I am one lucky lady.

Miss Courtney is doing very well. Her big brother took over for me while I escaped. He is such a great big brother and son. He might have also noticed that his mother was beginning to stare at the walls and drool so he may have suggested it was time for me to head out into the sunshine.

That conversation may or may not have happened...I am just saying that he is a good man that Jonathan...a good man indeed.

As for Miss Courtney...well she just finished with her PT exercises with me and she is one happy young woman. Her lungs are still clear, her nose is still running (but it's clear not icky), and she is still coughing BUT she is also smiling...


So we are having a great Wednesday...I hope you are too!!

Blessings,
Mary

Labels: ,