4 a.m...

At 4 a.m. this morning Miss Courtney began to laugh hysterically for no apparent reason.

She laughed for a good three or four minutes while I hugged on her and kissed her sweet face, still warm with fever.

It was the best four minutes of my life.

She promptly rolled over with a smile, hugged her puppy and went back to sleep.

I wish I could do the same.

We made it through the night with no seizures, a miracle attributed to your prayers and Our Lady's kindness on this her most special day the Feast of the Assumption.

Of this I have no doubt.

Your faithfulness and support for me and my daughter humbles me beyond words. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please keep those prayers coming. We are no out the woods yet.

I pray that I will hear her laughter again today. It's has amazing healing properties for a Mama's heart.

As for me...I am on cup number three. Today we will stay calm and carry on...


Labels: