The Docs ain't happy and neither is this Mama. They have not found the right drug combo yet to get them to stop. I am not all that sure they will to be honest. So here I am, next to her bed, no sleep on it's way.
The plan? I have no idea. Truly. They want to do another EEG study and they will probably change her med protocols, that is after they actually stop the seizures. If they can. Not really seeing a lot of hope for that.
Pray we do what's best for our girl, no matter the outcome. I just don't want her to suffer. I will do my best to update this space as I can.
Thanks for holding us in prayer.